Hill View House is a fully accredited and Government funded aged care provider.
Hill View began its journey as an aged care provider with the opening of our 40 bed residence in Ashmore in 1997; Hill View House Ashmore.
Shortly after the opening of Hill View House Ashmore plans were created for the design and construction of a 134 bed home in Merrimac. In 2006 the architecturally designed multi-level residence known as Hill View House Merrimac opened its doors.
Since 1997 our focus has been on providing residents with the highest quality of nursing care and standard of living. This focus has earned us a reputation for providing ‘Excellence in Aged Care’ and it is a culture that everyone at Hill View House is passionate about.
At Hill View House we are dedicated to ensuring that the transition to your new home is as seamless as possible.
To be a professional and progressive care provider, delivering ‘Excellence in Aged Care’ in a compassionate, friendly and luxurious environment.
To enhance the lifestyle of our residents by encouraging and supporting their physical, emotional, spiritual and social wellbeing.
- We strive to provide the highest standard of care.
- To care for our residents in a compassionate, respectful and professional manner.
- We tailor our care to meet the needs of every individual.
- We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional customer service.
- We recognise the importance of our team and value the contribution of each and every one of our staff.
- Our staff receive regular education and training to maintain their knowledge and skills in our quest for ‘best practice’.
- We only employ highly competent, caring and friendly staff.